We try to help as many people as possible.
Here are a few things we need from you:
- Proof of residency in a state that we service. This must be a photo ID that is valid and not expired. You will need to upload this before you can book your appointment. You will not be able to receive a prescription without a valid proof of residency. We do not accept any other form of evidence.
- See below for health conditions that may exclude you.
Certain health conditions are more appropriate with constant in-person care and observation. Your provider will help craft a treatment plan but may end up referring you to a more appropriate provider nearby.
- Previous suicide attempt or active suicide planning
- Schizophrenia or any symptoms of psychosis
- Bipolar Disorder or any symptoms of mania
- Substance abuse problems
- Pregnant or nursing
- Kidney or liver disease, seizures, or long QT
- Any disorder that would have adverse effects with stimulants